Android Phones now can be synced with your iTunes for your favourite music. It has become possible by using TuneSync.
TuneSync Android App
TuneSync is an Application from Fireleap Software LLC that allows to synchronize your iTunes music and playlists over the Wi-Fi to your Android phone. It copies the unprotected music to your SD card and creates playlists that match your iTunes playlists. TuneSync does this all over your Wi-Fi connection. There is no need to connect your Android device to your PC or Mac.
It requires iTunes in your computer and computer requirements are:
- Mac OS X requires 10.6.x or higher.
- Windows requires .NET 4.0 runtime
Procedure to Sync with TuneSync
- Download and install the TuneSync Windows or OS X host.
- From your Android device, download and install the TuneSync or TuneSync Lite App.
- On the Android device, type in the computer name you wish to sync with.
- On the Android device, select the playlists you wish to sync with.
- TuneSync will now start copying your music files over in the background. TuneSync will also keep your device synchronized on a regular basis over your Wi-Fi connection without ever connecting it to your PC.